Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2013

Moustache Wrapping Paper

Hi there,

remember the post about the photo props we used at my birthday party? Among these props was also a moustache and as I really like those things I wondered what else I could do with it. So I came up with the idea to use it as a stencil for some nice gift wrapping paper... :)

What you'll need:
  • brown or white packing paper
  • a moustache stencil (If you haven't one by hand as I did, there are lots of moustache pictures on the internet that you can simply print out on thicker paper and then cut out.)
  • black permanent marker and/or black felt pen (I used a thin felt pen for the outlines of the moustaches and the marker to paint them in)
How it works:

Start by cutting the brown paper into your wished size (I made a sheet of 80x60cm). Then draw thin pencil lines in regular distances (in my case every 6cm) on the paper. Take your moustache stencil and draw the outlines in regular distances on the paper. Make sure that every moustache has the same distance to your pencil lines, so that you get straight lines of beards.


When your sheet of paper is full of moustaches you can start colouring them in. This will take you a while but look great in the end.



As soon as as you have coloured all your moustaches the only thing left to do is to rub out your pencil lines and to wrap your present. :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...