Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014

Preppy Style Time

Hey folks,

I don't know about you but from time to time I get the feeling that I really need to treat myself with something very special! Usually I get this feeling in association with expensive clothes... ;)
This somehow also happened last week when I went out for shopping and came back with this lovely sweater from Burberry and this very cool black jodhpurs from Ralph Lauren as kind of late Christmas presents for myself. Luckily I didn't have to rob a bank to get these two things (both items were heavily reduced) and I really, really like them!! In fact I would like to wear them all the time but see for yourself:







sweater: Burberry Brit | jodhpurs: Lauren Ralph Lauren | chelsea boots: KMB | backpack: Fjällräven

All images by Katja Borlein

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...