Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014

Winter Veggie Cocos Curry Noodle Soup

Hey guys,

winter is still not really coming (and I know that this sounds weird in January, but we haven't had a single day of snow this winter yet!), but temperatures are freezing lately. I love to cook soups and stews to warm me up at this time of the year and today I want to show you my "winter veggie cocos curry noodle soup" recipe :) It's sounds more complicated than it actually is!


Ingredients for 4 people:

  • 1/2 rutabaga
  • 1/2 celery
  • 2 carrots
  • 1 zucchini
  • 1 cup green beans
  • rice noodles
  • 1/2 cup cocos cream
  • 2 garlic gloves
  • 1cm ginger
  • bonito (japanese dried tuna flakes)
  • curcuma
  • 1-2 vegetable stock cubes
  • chilli flakes

Peel the rutabaga and the celery and cut them into small cubes or slices. Meanwhile heat about 2 liters of water and put 3 tablespoons of bonito in it. Cut the rest of the veggies into cubes or slices and chop the garlic and the ginger. Add everything to the bonito-water and add one vegetable stock cube. Let it cook for about 15 minutes.




Add as much curcuma as you like (I allways use a lot of curcuma, because it gives the soup a very nice and tasty colour!) and put the chili flakes in (I like to make my soups VERY hot ;)). Finally add the rice noodles and let it simmer for another 5 minutes. Then turn off your oven, add the coconut cream and stir well. Taste your soup and add some more salt, chili or curcuma if you like.

Bon appétit!



3 Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...