Montag, 6. Januar 2014

Zebras in Winter

Hi folks,

today I wanna show you one of my most favourite winter outfits. I bought it last year in Budapest (apart from the necklace), where I also spent the last few days (post is going to follow).
I simply love the little zebras on this shirt and I think the combination of zebras-shirt, skirt and hat is a very nice mix of elegant and cool and can be worn at every occasion (I at least did ;) ).







 hat: NAGY HÜTE Wien | shirt: Retrock Deluxe | skirt: Doreen (at Retrock Deluxe) | 
necklace: vintage

Have a great day!

Yours,
Tulip

All images by David Auer

3 Kommentare:

  1. Tolles Outfit! :)

    http://good-morningstarshine.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Bluse ist ja cool! Ich liebe solche ausgefallenen Stücke. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo Nina und morganleflay! Freue mich, dass es euch gefällt!!
    Hab gerade entdeckt dass sie auf modcloth.com auch gerade eine ähnliche Bluse verkaufen: http://www.modcloth.com/shop/blouses/long-walk-on-the-wild-side-top?SSAID=256758&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=sas&utm_campaign=256758&utm_content=417942&gate=false

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...