Montag, 3. Februar 2014

Gift Wrapper with Origami Swans



Hi there,

as the weather last weekend was rainy and grey I had the perfect excuse to stay inside, watch a bunch of movies and work on some little DIY and cooking projects. Among other things I thought of a nice gift wrapping idea with origami birds. Swans to be exact... :)
As I never really did origami before I was a little uncertain if the actual result would conform my imagination but as it turned out the swans were quite easy to fold, although I did one or two with blank paper before folding the actual wrapping paper.

What you'll need
  • two sheets of matching paper
  • scissors
  • Scotch tape
  • gift box
How it works

Use the first sheet of wrapping paper to wrap your gift box.


Now it's time to fold your swans. Cut out two squares (21 x 21 cm & 16 x 16 cm) of the other sheet of paper and here we go! For instructions I used this really cool video tutorial by BesserBasteln:


Once you've finished your origami birds simply put them on the upside of your package and fix them either with a little bit of glue or some scotch tape.



Done! :)

Have a nice day!

Yours,
Tulip
 All images by Stefanie Reichl

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...