Mittwoch, 30. April 2014

Beach Desire

Hi folks,

two weeks ago David and I booked our summer trip to Ischia, Italy and although it's still 2 1/2 months to go I am already so much looking forward to visiting this beautiful island in the Bay of Naples. Usually I'm that kind of person who is all about sightseeing and checking out every monument and little nice cafés and stores but this year I'm especially craving for the beach and of course the sea.    
For a veritable holiday at the seaside a girl (of course) needs a bathing suit and as I've had all of mine quite for a few years now I decided that I will help myself to a new one this year. I haven't decided yet but I think I wanna go with a one-piece this time as I haven't worn one for years and I already have a number of bikinis. So yesterday I browsed the internet for cute bathings suits and as I thought that some of you might also be searching for a new one I decided to share some of my findings... :)

One-piece bathing suits
1) asos 2) freepeople.com 3) Victoria's Secret 4) Topshop 
5) ModCloth 6)ModCloth 7) freepeople.com


Bikinis

Have a wonderful day with summerly daydreams! :)

Yours,
Tulip

PS: Both of these sets were created with Polyvore. You can also find them here!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...