Montag, 8. September 2014

Wishlist: Go Green Into Fall

Hello everybody,

as summer is almost over I thought it was time to take a (online) look at the current fall fashion. :) For me this year it's going to be a special autumn as I will go back to university to start a new master program in "Environmental and Sustainability Management". I'm already really looking forward to it! Fitting to the study program I decided to challenge myself a bit for this wishlist and only checked out online stores that offered environmentally friendly or "ethical" clothing. I put together two outfits - one a little bit more girly and the other one a little bit more sporty and I'm actually pretty pleased with the results... :)


http://www.polyvore.com/fall_wishlist/set?id=134351506


1, 2 and 4: People Tree | 3: hessnatur | 5: Beyond Skin

http://www.polyvore.com/fall_wishlist/set?id=134352174

1 and 3: People Tree | 2: hessnatur | 4 and 5: Veja
6: Kuyichi (over Greenality
 
Have a great day!
 
Yours,
Steffi
 
PS: All these sets were made with Polyvore and can also be found here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...