Sonntag, 30. November 2014

Branch advent calendar


Hey folks,

it's me - Lily! Long time no see! ;) Today I will show you in a little guest posting my this year's branch advent calendar which was super easy to make.

All you'll need is:
  • a branch
  • 24 brown paper bags
  • 24 round white stickers with the numbers from 1 to 24 (I purchased mine at Depot, but you could also make them by yourself with a black marker)
  • I also got 24 super cute bands with numbers and Christmas motives on them from Depot, but you can use any kind of bands or strings/cord for the Advent calendar
  • 12 red bows
  • 12 small ball ornaments in any colour you like
  • scissors
  • last but not least: 24 little treats :)

First you design your paper bags as it may best please you. With the scissors, make a little hole in the bags and run in the bands/cords.


I cut out some cute motives from an IKEA gift wrapping paper.


You can use wooden pegs to hold the paper bags together if you like to hang them a little lopsided.



And of course I put up a mistletoe over the Advent calendar - so that I get a kiss every time when my boyfriend opens an Advent bag. ;)

I hope my calendar gives you some inspiration and an "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" feeling :)

Happy first Advent everybody!

Lots of love,
Lily

PS: If you liked this post you might also like this and this one. 

4 Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...